As a YMCA member, every day is another day to make progress in your own way. No other single membership provides you and your family with the opportunity to improve your health and to connect with family, friends and community.
There is something for everybody at the Tucson YMCA! From fitness programs to childcare, basketball to swimming, making new friends to community volunteerism, your membership goes a long way towards improving your quality of life. You're always welcome to stop by one of our facilities for a personalized tour, or you can explore from the comfort of home by checking out our branch webpages.
There is no better time than now to make an investment in yourself, your family and your community by joining your local YMCA!
No Contracts ● Fully Inclusive ● Financial Assistance Available
Benefits of Membership
- Full Facility Privileges At All Tucson YMCAs
- Full Use of State of the Art Fitness Facilities
- Fitness Center & Classes Included
- Free 12 Week Personal Fitness Program
- Free Child Watch Services
- Fitness Assessments
- Reduced Fees On Many YMCA Programs
- Special Events & Family Programs
- No Contracts
- Indoor Basketball Courts
- Group Exercise Classes
- Personal Training & Personal Fitness Programs
- Cardiovascular Exercise Equipment
- Strength Training Equipment
- Outdoor Heated Pools
- Child Watch & Playgrounds
- Teen Centers
- Men's, Women's and Family locker rooms
- Steam Room, Sauna & Jacuzzi
- Skate Park
- Much More
*Facility features vary by location
Citywide Membership Fees
Adult (22+ years)
Young Adult (16-21)
There is a one time joining fee of $50 to start your membership. If monetary issues make joining difficult, financial assistance may be available.
YMCA Military Outreach Initiative
YMCA of the USA, the Armed Services YMCA and the Department of Defense have launched the YMCA Military Outreach Initiative to address the needs of families of deployed military personnel who live far from a military installation and require access to child development, family strengthening, and health and well-being programming.
The YMCA Military Outreach Initiative leverages the YMCA movement’s national scale and mission to engage families facing the hardship and uncertainty of military deployment. The nation’s 2,686 YMCAs have the unique capacity to respond to the needs of this widely dispersed population through supportive, community-based programs that foster a healthy spirit, mind and body.
The Armed Services YMCA and Department of Defense Outreach Initiative offers YMCA memberships to eligible military families and personnel who may not have access to a nearby military facility. Eligible military families and personnel include:
- Family members of deployed National Guard and Reservists
- Active Duty families who live in one of the selected Joint Bases created by the Base Realignment and Closure (BRAC) process (visit the Military OneSource website or 800-342-9647 for a list of eligible Joint Bases)
- Active Duty Independent Duty personnel and their families as approved by their Military Service Headquarters
Relocated spouses and family members of deployed Active Duty personnel
Eligible military families and personnel should follow these steps to benefit from the YMCA Military Outreach Initiative:
- Go to the Military OneSource website or call 800-342-9647 to confirm eligibility and receive an eligibility form. .
- Fill out and bring your eligibility form, Military ID and any other required documentation (generally your Deployment Orders or Military Service Headquarters approval letter) to any Tucson YMCA location for verification (please do not leave copies of these documents at the YMCA).
The Department of Defense will underwrite memberships at participating YMCAs for an initial six-month period for each eligible family and service member. Membership renewals in subsequent six-month intervals (up to 12 or 18 months depending on eligibility) will be funded based on a military family’s or service member’s ability to meet the participation requirement of eight visits to a YMCA each month.